Hi. Just wondering if anyone here has hiked down the Gorge in Ronda to the viewpoint where one can take pictures of the gorge?
If yes, is there more than one way to go down the gorge and which way is the easier way, if ever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Poland to Austria In December
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 11 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 14 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 Norwegian Air?
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!