Hi. Just wondering if anyone here has hiked down the Gorge in Ronda to the viewpoint where one can take pictures of the gorge?
If yes, is there more than one way to go down the gorge and which way is the easier way, if ever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 3 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Naples + Walking Tour
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 11 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 14 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 15 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 London GTG May 19-25
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 London and Normandy
- 25 Where to pick up rental car in Venice