Hi. Just wondering if anyone here has hiked down the Gorge in Ronda to the viewpoint where one can take pictures of the gorge?
If yes, is there more than one way to go down the gorge and which way is the easier way, if ever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 2 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 3 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 7 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 8 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 9 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 10 Tuscany Trip
- 11 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 12 12-14 nights enough ?
- 13 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 14 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 15 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 18 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 19 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 20 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 21 Need help with my itinerary
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Killarney