Hi. Just wondering if anyone here has hiked down the Gorge in Ronda to the viewpoint where one can take pictures of the gorge?
If yes, is there more than one way to go down the gorge and which way is the easier way, if ever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 2 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 3 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 4 Croatia Itenerary
- 5 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 9 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 10 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 11 Bandol port of call
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 August
- 16 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 17 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 18 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 19 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 20 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 Shopping in Paris