Has anyone heard of the company"Go realeurope.com". We are considering using them for a trip to Vienna and Prague. It is pretty much private touring, as you are on your own most of the time. They take care of the reservations to a certain extent.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 9 Airport to Piraeus
- 10 italy
- 11 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 16 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 17 Wednesday Papal Audience
- 18 Santorini
- 19 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 20 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 21 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 How do you find French food?
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Albania by bus in 10 days??