Has anyone heard of the company"Go realeurope.com". We are considering using them for a trip to Vienna and Prague. It is pretty much private touring, as you are on your own most of the time. They take care of the reservations to a certain extent.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 2 Siena Favorites?
- 3 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 4 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 7 biking in France
- 8 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Help with France itinerary
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 13 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Sienna at night
- 16 Traveling to France
- 17 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 18 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 21 Amalfi Coast in October
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 25 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female