Has anyone heard of the company"Go realeurope.com". We are considering using them for a trip to Vienna and Prague. It is pretty much private touring, as you are on your own most of the time. They take care of the reservations to a certain extent.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 4 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 Best beach town in Italy?
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 Italy in October 2015
- 13 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 14 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 15 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 16 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 Halloween in Paris
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 25 Itinerary 20 days