Around twenty us are going on a three day trip biking between Brussels-Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.
It would be great if anyone had some local suggestions for good places between those cities where we can stop for lunch and/or do a brewery tour or just see something cool. We can change our routes to go a little out of the way if a place is worth it.
It would be perfect to find a place where there is a nice beer garden or tables outside where we can enjoy some great Belgian food! Also, we'd like to visit atleast a couple of Belgian breweries to learn a little and taste a lot
Any other tips would be great!
Good spots to visist on bike between Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 Eleanor's Pages
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 7 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 8 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 9 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 10 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 11 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 12 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 13 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 14 Trains in Europe
- 15 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 16 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)