Around twenty us are going on a three day trip biking between Brussels-Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.
It would be great if anyone had some local suggestions for good places between those cities where we can stop for lunch and/or do a brewery tour or just see something cool. We can change our routes to go a little out of the way if a place is worth it.
It would be perfect to find a place where there is a nice beer garden or tables outside where we can enjoy some great Belgian food! Also, we'd like to visit atleast a couple of Belgian breweries to learn a little and taste a lot
Any other tips would be great!
Good spots to visist on bike between Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 9 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Hotels that we found special
- 14 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Great London Bars with a view
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Art in Paris
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Rental car while in Ireland