Around twenty us are going on a three day trip biking between Brussels-Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.
It would be great if anyone had some local suggestions for good places between those cities where we can stop for lunch and/or do a brewery tour or just see something cool. We can change our routes to go a little out of the way if a place is worth it.
It would be perfect to find a place where there is a nice beer garden or tables outside where we can enjoy some great Belgian food! Also, we'd like to visit atleast a couple of Belgian breweries to learn a little and taste a lot
Any other tips would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 2 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 3 Best way to see Croatia?
- 4 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 5 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 6 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 9 Switzerland in April
- 10 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 11 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 12 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 13 Montpellier to Arles
- 14 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Berlin to Barcelona
- 18 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 19 Vienna to Bratislava
- 20 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 21 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 22 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 23 Venice at Christmas
- 24 Bayeux and environs
- 25 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
Good spots to visist on bike between Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp