Around twenty us are going on a three day trip biking between Brussels-Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.
It would be great if anyone had some local suggestions for good places between those cities where we can stop for lunch and/or do a brewery tour or just see something cool. We can change our routes to go a little out of the way if a place is worth it.
It would be perfect to find a place where there is a nice beer garden or tables outside where we can enjoy some great Belgian food! Also, we'd like to visit atleast a couple of Belgian breweries to learn a little and taste a lot
Any other tips would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales by public transport
- 2 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 3 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 4 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 5 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 6 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Travel WiFi - France
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 14 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 15 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 16 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 17 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 18 Planning Advice!
- 19 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 20 Greece in 15 Days
- 21 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 22 Help with itinerary
- 23 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 24 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 25 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
Good spots to visist on bike between Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp