Around twenty us are going on a three day trip biking between Brussels-Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.
It would be great if anyone had some local suggestions for good places between those cities where we can stop for lunch and/or do a brewery tour or just see something cool. We can change our routes to go a little out of the way if a place is worth it.
It would be perfect to find a place where there is a nice beer garden or tables outside where we can enjoy some great Belgian food! Also, we'd like to visit atleast a couple of Belgian breweries to learn a little and taste a lot
Any other tips would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finland around Christmas time?
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 monograms vacation tours
- 4 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 5 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 12 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 16 6 Days in Italy
- 17 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 18 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 19 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 23 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Amsterdam Mayor retires
Good spots to visist on bike between Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp