Around twenty us are going on a three day trip biking between Brussels-Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.
It would be great if anyone had some local suggestions for good places between those cities where we can stop for lunch and/or do a brewery tour or just see something cool. We can change our routes to go a little out of the way if a place is worth it.
It would be perfect to find a place where there is a nice beer garden or tables outside where we can enjoy some great Belgian food! Also, we'd like to visit atleast a couple of Belgian breweries to learn a little and taste a lot
Any other tips would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Setup : epson Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 epson PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 IWM
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 quickest way to Prague
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
Good spots to visist on bike between Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp