Around twenty us are going on a three day trip biking between Brussels-Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.
It would be great if anyone had some local suggestions for good places between those cities where we can stop for lunch and/or do a brewery tour or just see something cool. We can change our routes to go a little out of the way if a place is worth it.
It would be perfect to find a place where there is a nice beer garden or tables outside where we can enjoy some great Belgian food! Also, we'd like to visit atleast a couple of Belgian breweries to learn a little and taste a lot
Any other tips would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Road trip Italy
- 9 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 10 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 Hilton CPH no loner
- 17 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 French Wedding
- 21 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 22 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
Good spots to visist on bike between Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp