Around twenty us are going on a three day trip biking between Brussels-Ghent-Antwerp-Brussels.
It would be great if anyone had some local suggestions for good places between those cities where we can stop for lunch and/or do a brewery tour or just see something cool. We can change our routes to go a little out of the way if a place is worth it.
It would be perfect to find a place where there is a nice beer garden or tables outside where we can enjoy some great Belgian food! Also, we'd like to visit atleast a couple of Belgian breweries to learn a little and taste a lot
Any other tips would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 3 Italy - rental car damages query
- 4 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 5 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 6 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 CDG much improved
- 9 European Cooking Secrets
- 10 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 11 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 12 London's Must Sights!
- 13 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 14 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 17 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 18 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 19 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 20 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 23 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 24 Europe in late January
- 25 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
Good spots to visist on bike between Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp