Hello, I wondered if anyone could give me some great restaurant reccommendations that are within walking distance to the hotel daubusson? This will be our first time in Paris and we will be going for our 10 year anniversary in January. Any info. tips on where the great places to eat are would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
Good restaurant recommendations near the hotel daubusson in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 American Express
- 20 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange