Hello, I wondered if anyone could give me some great restaurant reccommendations that are within walking distance to the hotel daubusson? This will be our first time in Paris and we will be going for our 10 year anniversary in January. Any info. tips on where the great places to eat are would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
Good restaurant recommendations near the hotel daubusson in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 4 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 5 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 6 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 7 Travel services for Spain
- 8 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 9 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 10 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 11 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 12 London with Kids
- 13 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 14 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 15 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 16 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 17 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 18 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 21 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 22 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 23 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 25 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...