Hello, I wondered if anyone could give me some great restaurant reccommendations that are within walking distance to the hotel daubusson? This will be our first time in Paris and we will be going for our 10 year anniversary in January. Any info. tips on where the great places to eat are would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
Good restaurant recommendations near the hotel daubusson in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 6 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 12 France in October
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 floods in Andalucia
- 15 Wines charted by flavor
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 21 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 22 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014