I'm planning a smallish European tour for our family of four (two adults and two children (ages 8 and 10), and one of our stops will hopefully be in Lauterbrunnen. I see that cabins are available at the Jungrau Camping but they only do 7 day rental. Could you recommend a suitable place to stay, either chalet or hotel? And, has anyone been for a swim in the outdoor pool..looks great online but would appreciate any opinions from your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 2 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 3 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 4 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 5 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 6 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 7 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 8 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 11 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 12 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 13 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 14 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 17 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 18 Verona and Lake Garda
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 21 Andalucia in December
- 22 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 23 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 24 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 25 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov