I'm planning a smallish European tour for our family of four (two adults and two children (ages 8 and 10), and one of our stops will hopefully be in Lauterbrunnen. I see that cabins are available at the Jungrau Camping but they only do 7 day rental. Could you recommend a suitable place to stay, either chalet or hotel? And, has anyone been for a swim in the outdoor pool..looks great online but would appreciate any opinions from your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 2 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 3 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 4 European travel, what to see?
- 5 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 6 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 7 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 8 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 9 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 10 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 11 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 12 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 13 What train stop in Salerno?
- 14 Norway in November
- 15 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Sentimental Journey
- 18 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 19 Bilboa to Madrid
- 20 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 21 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 22 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 23 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 24 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 25 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?