I'm planning a smallish European tour for our family of four (two adults and two children (ages 8 and 10), and one of our stops will hopefully be in Lauterbrunnen. I see that cabins are available at the Jungrau Camping but they only do 7 day rental. Could you recommend a suitable place to stay, either chalet or hotel? And, has anyone been for a swim in the outdoor pool..looks great online but would appreciate any opinions from your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 3 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 Classical Tour of Albania
- 6 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 7 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 London GTG May 19-25
- 10 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 11 London and Normandy
- 12 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 13 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 14 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 TIM in FCO - update
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence