I'm planning a smallish European tour for our family of four (two adults and two children (ages 8 and 10), and one of our stops will hopefully be in Lauterbrunnen. I see that cabins are available at the Jungrau Camping but they only do 7 day rental. Could you recommend a suitable place to stay, either chalet or hotel? And, has anyone been for a swim in the outdoor pool..looks great online but would appreciate any opinions from your experience.
Good place to stay in Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Travel with Teens
- 6 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 7 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 14 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 15 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 I think this is a scam!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt