I'm planning a smallish European tour for our family of four (two adults and two children (ages 8 and 10), and one of our stops will hopefully be in Lauterbrunnen. I see that cabins are available at the Jungrau Camping but they only do 7 day rental. Could you recommend a suitable place to stay, either chalet or hotel? And, has anyone been for a swim in the outdoor pool..looks great online but would appreciate any opinions from your experience.
Good place to stay in Lauterbrunnen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 9 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 14 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 London 2nd time around
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 Traveling in France by train
- 23 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary