I'm planning a smallish European tour for our family of four (two adults and two children (ages 8 and 10), and one of our stops will hopefully be in Lauterbrunnen. I see that cabins are available at the Jungrau Camping but they only do 7 day rental. Could you recommend a suitable place to stay, either chalet or hotel? And, has anyone been for a swim in the outdoor pool..looks great online but would appreciate any opinions from your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 4 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 5 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 6 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 7 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 8 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Car rental leaving Rome
- 11 8 days in Vienna in December
- 12 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 13 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 14 Rotterdam in 1923
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 18 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 19 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 20 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 21 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 22 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 23 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 24 Stroller in Europe
- 25 Xmas windows in London