I'm planning a smallish European tour for our family of four (two adults and two children (ages 8 and 10), and one of our stops will hopefully be in Lauterbrunnen. I see that cabins are available at the Jungrau Camping but they only do 7 day rental. Could you recommend a suitable place to stay, either chalet or hotel? And, has anyone been for a swim in the outdoor pool..looks great online but would appreciate any opinions from your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 3 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 4 Age limit for car rental?
- 5 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 6 tipping
- 7 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 8 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 9 Do we need a car?
- 10 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 11 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 12 Advice about Naples?
- 13 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 14 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 15 Giro d'Italia
- 16 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 17 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 20 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 21 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 22 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 23 Santorini and Positano.
- 24 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 25 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe