I'm planning a smallish European tour for our family of four (two adults and two children (ages 8 and 10), and one of our stops will hopefully be in Lauterbrunnen. I see that cabins are available at the Jungrau Camping but they only do 7 day rental. Could you recommend a suitable place to stay, either chalet or hotel? And, has anyone been for a swim in the outdoor pool..looks great online but would appreciate any opinions from your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month stay in Southern France
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 9 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 다모아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 19 강원랜드카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 20 코리아카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 21 우리카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 22 블랙잭카지노⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 23 카지노게임사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 24 카지노게임⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 25 카지노사이트⋌◑《 COX66.ZE。AM 》◑⋋슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】