Myself and 2 friends (all ladies in our mid-60's) will be traveling to Venice, Italy in August. Can anyone recommend a nice mid-priced hotel? I am thinking in the price range of 150-275 euro per night (is that even possible?). I would like a small nicely furnished quaint hotel with a good location and accommodations for 3 adults in one room (2 queen beds or 1 king plus a single). A nice view from the room would be a plus and a terrace a double plus.
Good mid-range priced hotels in Venice, Italy
- 1 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 2 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 3 Car rental
- 4 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 5 Germany and Italy
- 6 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 12 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 15 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 24 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions