Myself and 2 friends (all ladies in our mid-60's) will be traveling to Venice, Italy in August. Can anyone recommend a nice mid-priced hotel? I am thinking in the price range of 150-275 euro per night (is that even possible?). I would like a small nicely furnished quaint hotel with a good location and accommodations for 3 adults in one room (2 queen beds or 1 king plus a single). A nice view from the room would be a plus and a terrace a double plus.
Good mid-range priced hotels in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland help...?
- 2 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 7 London to Paris by train
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Eastern Europe
- 10 First time to Switzerland
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 4 weeks in the UK
- 17 Granada
- 18 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 20 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!