Myself and 2 friends (all ladies in our mid-60's) will be traveling to Venice, Italy in August. Can anyone recommend a nice mid-priced hotel? I am thinking in the price range of 150-275 euro per night (is that even possible?). I would like a small nicely furnished quaint hotel with a good location and accommodations for 3 adults in one room (2 queen beds or 1 king plus a single). A nice view from the room would be a plus and a terrace a double plus.
Good mid-range priced hotels in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 3 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 4 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 5 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 6 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Car Rentals in Athens
- 10 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 11 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 12 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 13 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 15 Weekend navigo options
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 19 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 20 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 21 DCC on the increase?
- 22 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 25 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help