Myself and 2 friends (all ladies in our mid-60's) will be traveling to Venice, Italy in August. Can anyone recommend a nice mid-priced hotel? I am thinking in the price range of 150-275 euro per night (is that even possible?). I would like a small nicely furnished quaint hotel with a good location and accommodations for 3 adults in one room (2 queen beds or 1 king plus a single). A nice view from the room would be a plus and a terrace a double plus.
Good mid-range priced hotels in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Tight Planning?
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Travel with Teens
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy