Myself and 2 friends (all ladies in our mid-60's) will be traveling to Venice, Italy in August. Can anyone recommend a nice mid-priced hotel? I am thinking in the price range of 150-275 euro per night (is that even possible?). I would like a small nicely furnished quaint hotel with a good location and accommodations for 3 adults in one room (2 queen beds or 1 king plus a single). A nice view from the room would be a plus and a terrace a double plus.
Good mid-range priced hotels in Venice, Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Italian Lakes gardens
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Greek islands from Turkey
- 22 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?