We are planning a 2 week trip to Italy this summer. I wanted to check a good area to stay for 3/4 days. We are travelling with our 4 yr old daughter, and want to stay in a central location for sights, food etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reset Yahoo password Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL d*j
- 2 London in Winter Report
- 3 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 4 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Graz in January