We are looking for decent hotels in Europe with a good kids club. La Manga in Spain and Le Meridien in Cyprus seem possibilities. Has anyone visited either recently ? any information on qwuality of childcare [our son will be six] and food and accomodation would be very welcome. Thanks.
good hotels with decent kids clubs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 2 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 5 Spain driving trip
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 8 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 11 Great restaurants in Italy
- 12 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 17 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 18 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 19 Amsterday > Bruges
- 20 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 21 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 22 Help me with this trip
- 23 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 24 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 25 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country