we wil be in Paris for 2 nights in September and are wanting a nice, very clean hotel in this area. The hotel we stayed at last time is booked out. We will be there from the 20th September for 2 nights. We are prepared to pay approx 200 or so euro per night.
It is my husband and I who are in our 40's.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Where in Greece
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Vatican tour
- 12 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 13 Day in Capri
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 TSA Precheck
- 16 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Paris travel help
- 20 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 Rome hotel
- 24 Villa in Italy
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel