Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 18 Munich
- 19 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites