Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 Need help with our itinerary
- 3 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 4 Change in Travel
- 5 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 6 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 7 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 8 A week in Paris
- 9 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 10 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 11 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 12 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 13 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Is Capri overrated?
- 15 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 16 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 17 9 days on amalfi coast
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 24 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights