Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Rental car while in Ireland
- 3 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Art in Paris
- 6 Great London Bars with a view
- 7 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 8 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 9 St Germain
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 First Time to UK since 2001
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 25 Reykjavik hotels