Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 A few last minute questions
- 4 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 7 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 8 Gluten Free in Italy
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 11 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 12 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 13 Sentimental Journey
- 14 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 15 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 16 Portugal trains
- 17 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 18 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 19 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 20 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 21 Swiss German
- 22 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 23 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 24 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 25 France: advice on where to go with young kids
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?