Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 7 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 11 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 12 Positano - Villa
- 13 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 14 Now for the Venice hotel
- 15 Spanish Music
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 2 different itineraries
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 19 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 20 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 21 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 24 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 25 Things to do in/around Milan