Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 2 Switzerland 5 days
- 3 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 4 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 5 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 6 Car rental in Santorini port
- 7 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 8 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 9 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 10 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 11 heathrow time needed
- 12 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 13 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 14 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 15 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 16 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 17 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 18 Tuscany literature
- 19 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 20 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 21 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 22 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 23 my current itinerary for future trip
- 24 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 25 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?