Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 Paris cooking classes
- 9 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Alps Drive
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Praiano
- 20 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 21 Help please
- 22 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?