Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 2 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 3 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 4 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 5 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 8 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 9 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 10 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 11 Travel in England and Scotland
- 12 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 13 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 14 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 15 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 16 Must do/see in Rome
- 17 Georges - Pompidou center
- 18 A Transferwise offer
- 19 One day in Paris!
- 20 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 21 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 22 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 23 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 24 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 25 Iceland Key Carrental
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?