Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Athens Marathon
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Paris before xmas or after
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 15 19 countries in a day
- 16 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 17 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 20 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 23 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Advice please...