Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 3 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 4 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 5 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 6 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 7 Kilt makers
- 8 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 9 Puglia
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Manchester on derby weekend
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 16 train from ravenna to parma
- 17 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 24 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 25 counselling in West London
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?