Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 4 Switzerland in mid-April
- 5 What to take to Germany
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 9 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Scotland Trip
- 12 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Hamam Istanbul?
- 16 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 25 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?