Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 2 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 3 Italy in 3 days
- 4 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 5 Segovia Hotel
- 6 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 7 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 11 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 16 Spain in February or March
- 17 Exploring Tusany
- 18 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 19 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 20 Train/Subway Questions
- 21 honeymoon in italy and croatia
- 22 Car and Driver in Italy
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?