Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Lake Como AREA questions
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 22 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?