Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 4 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Flamenco in October
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?