Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 2 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 3 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 4 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 5 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 6 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 7 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 8 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 9 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 10 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 11 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 12 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 Ice for a cooler
- 15 Itinerary Check-In
- 16 PASSPORT number changed
- 17 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 18 England/Scotland in January?
- 19 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 20 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 21 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 22 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Scotland itinerary
- 25 Iceland Sept itinerary
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?