Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 3 Napoli logistics
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 8 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 9 buying souviners and art
- 10 Italy food budget
- 11 Tax refund in France
- 12 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 13 Positano in high season???
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 16 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 17 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 18 Spain in late November/early December
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Scandinavian Tour
- 23 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal