Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 6 Schengen rule made easy
- 7 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 8 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 9 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 10 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 11 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 12 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 13 Bibich Winery
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 16 Honeymoon Decision?
- 17 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 18 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 19 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 20 First Trip to Europe
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK