Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 6 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 7 Best day trips from Paris
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 10 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 13 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 17 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 18 Viator.com in Turkey
- 19 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 20 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 21 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 22 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 23 Florence Hotel Advice
- 24 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland