Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 2 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 3 Airbnb scam
- 4 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 9 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 14 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 15 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 20 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 21 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe