Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to take to Germany
- 2 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 3 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 4 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Suggestions for travel
- 9 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 12 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 17 4 week trip Turkey
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 22 What one thing in Paris?
- 23 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?