Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 4 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 5 Sienna with kids
- 6 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 7 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 Vet my itinerary
- 11 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 15 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 16 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 17 day tours - Loire Valley
- 18 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 19 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 25 Overnight Train Questions
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?