Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 2 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 3 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Alhambra questions
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Hotel in Paris
- 8 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 11 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 15 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 16 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 17 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 18 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 19 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 20 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 25 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?