Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 2 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 3 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 4 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 5 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 8 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 9 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 10 Rome Rental Car
- 11 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 12 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 13 5 Days in Corsica
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 19 Beaches in Southern France
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 22 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 23 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?