Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 2 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 3 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 4 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 What is your favorite travel app?
- 7 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 8 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 9 Italy, Spain and France
- 10 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 11 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 12 Amsterdam and beyond
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 15 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 18 Day trips from Cologne
- 19 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 20 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 23 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 24 Paris food tours?
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?