Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 England & Scotland in April
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 13 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 16 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 25 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?