Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I went to Paris in June
- 2 Italy things to do?
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 11 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 12 Self-driving tips for France
- 13 Does this sound feasible?
- 14 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 15 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 16 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 17 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 18 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 19 How to make this adventure work?
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 22 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 23 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Late night train from Prague