Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 3 Forints or Euros?
- 4 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 5 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 8 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 9 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 10 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 11 hotel in Prague
- 12 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 13 Overnight Layover -London
- 14 Old European currency
- 15 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 16 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 17 Another Visit to London
- 18 Three days in Athens
- 19 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 20 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 21 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 22 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 23 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 24 London-Paris solo trip
- 25 3 days Venice to Paris
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?