Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 2 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 3 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 8 Need help with itinerary
- 9 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 10 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 11 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 12 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 Expat area's in France
- 15 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 One month (ish) in Spain
- 19 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 20 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 21 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 22 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 23 La Sagrada Familia
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Where to stay in London