Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Greece mainland and islands
- 3 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 4 Lyon france-- rental car
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 milano trip
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?