Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 3 Munich, Germany
- 4 Hostel Advice
- 5 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 6 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 7 Rome for a week
- 8 trip to Italy
- 9 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 10 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 11 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 12 Hertz Never Lost
- 13 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 16 Holiday in Europe
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 19 Train from Lille to Delft
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 25 First Time Europe Trip
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?