Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 4 How do you find French food?
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 going to italy
- 9 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 10 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 11 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 12 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 16 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 17 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 18 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 19 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 20 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 21 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 24 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 25 Ayasofya Hotel