Can anyone suggest good mid range hotels under $300/night in these places. My kids have allergies, so cleanliness is a must. Should be close to all the attractions. A pool would be great during June heat.
And also any suggestions for private or semi private tours around these cities would be great, as we have time crunch. What's the best way to get around Barcelona? I have heard HOPO aren't good. We have 2.5 days in Barcelona.
Is it better to stay in Naples or Sorrento, we fly into Naples from Barcelona and have to go to Rome in 2 days.
Good hotel choices in Barcelona, Sorrento, & Rome for family w 2 kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 3 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 6 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 7 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 8 airport transportation
- 9 Split to Venice. Help!
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 13 phone service
- 14 Macarons!
- 15 ideas for Portugal please
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 18 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 19 Weekend navigo options
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 22 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 23 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight