I can see some people might feel reassured to be staying at a hotel actually in a hospital (in Paris) - but in a human hamster cage? Or a replica human intestine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Holiday Itinerary
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 How much do i need?
- 7 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 10 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 14 AVE train tickets questions.
- 15 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 16 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 How big backpack do I need?
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Path of the Gods Question
- 25 Loire Valley 12 days