I can see some people might feel reassured to be staying at a hotel actually in a hospital (in Paris) - but in a human hamster cage? Or a replica human intestine?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 Local markets in Italy
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 7 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Where in Paris?
- 10 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 11 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 12 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 15 Guides - Matera
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 20 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?