After a week in London, my family of four will be head to France for a week to visit the D-Day sites, Mont St Michel, and Paris. Our first day in France will be Good Friday and we will split our time evenly between the two areas. (We have been to Paris twice before, our main purpose is the D-Day sites this trip, but can't resist going to Paris for a few days - love it there.)
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to either area in terms of crowds and closings (of sites/museums or restaurants) over the four day period Good Friday - Easter Monday? Trying to decide where to start this portion of the trip.
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 3 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Switzerland in September
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 9 London Theater
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 23 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 24 Last minute trip to Capri
- 25 AMS Car Rental