After a week in London, my family of four will be head to France for a week to visit the D-Day sites, Mont St Michel, and Paris. Our first day in France will be Good Friday and we will split our time evenly between the two areas. (We have been to Paris twice before, our main purpose is the D-Day sites this trip, but can't resist going to Paris for a few days - love it there.)
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to either area in terms of crowds and closings (of sites/museums or restaurants) over the four day period Good Friday - Easter Monday? Trying to decide where to start this portion of the trip.
Thanks for any advice!
Good Friday - Easter Monday: Paris or Normandy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 Airport to Piraeus
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 7 Day trips from Seville
- 8 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 16 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 17 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 18 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 19 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 20 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 21 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Riga 2014
- 24 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 25 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?