After a week in London, my family of four will be head to France for a week to visit the D-Day sites, Mont St Michel, and Paris. Our first day in France will be Good Friday and we will split our time evenly between the two areas. (We have been to Paris twice before, our main purpose is the D-Day sites this trip, but can't resist going to Paris for a few days - love it there.)
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to either area in terms of crowds and closings (of sites/museums or restaurants) over the four day period Good Friday - Easter Monday? Trying to decide where to start this portion of the trip.
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Azores
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 16 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Day trip ideas