After a week in London, my family of four will be head to France for a week to visit the D-Day sites, Mont St Michel, and Paris. Our first day in France will be Good Friday and we will split our time evenly between the two areas. (We have been to Paris twice before, our main purpose is the D-Day sites this trip, but can't resist going to Paris for a few days - love it there.)
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to either area in terms of crowds and closings (of sites/museums or restaurants) over the four day period Good Friday - Easter Monday? Trying to decide where to start this portion of the trip.
Thanks for any advice!
Good Friday - Easter Monday: Paris or Normandy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 8 Transportation in Barcelona
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 What are the best places to see in England
- 22 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 23 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels