After a week in London, my family of four will be head to France for a week to visit the D-Day sites, Mont St Michel, and Paris. Our first day in France will be Good Friday and we will split our time evenly between the two areas. (We have been to Paris twice before, our main purpose is the D-Day sites this trip, but can't resist going to Paris for a few days - love it there.)
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to either area in terms of crowds and closings (of sites/museums or restaurants) over the four day period Good Friday - Easter Monday? Trying to decide where to start this portion of the trip.
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 2 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 3 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 Travel WiFi - France
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 10 Our European adventures
- 11 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 12 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 13 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 16 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 17 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 18 Planning Advice!
- 19 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 20 Greece in 15 Days
- 21 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 22 Help with itinerary
- 23 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 24 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 25 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days