After a week in London, my family of four will be head to France for a week to visit the D-Day sites, Mont St Michel, and Paris. Our first day in France will be Good Friday and we will split our time evenly between the two areas. (We have been to Paris twice before, our main purpose is the D-Day sites this trip, but can't resist going to Paris for a few days - love it there.)
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to either area in terms of crowds and closings (of sites/museums or restaurants) over the four day period Good Friday - Easter Monday? Trying to decide where to start this portion of the trip.
Thanks for any advice!
Good Friday - Easter Monday: Paris or Normandy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 24 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?