After a week in London, my family of four will be head to France for a week to visit the D-Day sites, Mont St Michel, and Paris. Our first day in France will be Good Friday and we will split our time evenly between the two areas. (We have been to Paris twice before, our main purpose is the D-Day sites this trip, but can't resist going to Paris for a few days - love it there.)
Is there any advantage/disadvantage to either area in terms of crowds and closings (of sites/museums or restaurants) over the four day period Good Friday - Easter Monday? Trying to decide where to start this portion of the trip.
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Rent a car in England
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 8 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 9 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 15 Going to Russia
- 16 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 17 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 18 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 23 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?