I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall UK
- 2 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 8 8 Hours in Rome
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Cash machines ATM
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 14 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 18 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!