I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Good food in Windermere, Chepstow, Canterbury, Dover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 2 Italian cooking classes
- 3 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 4 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 8 London visit
- 9 best time to book accommodation
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 17 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 18 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 23 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!