I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 5 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 6 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 14 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 17 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 20 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person