I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 2 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 3 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 4 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Lost ring
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 Oxford 24 hours
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 18 Budapest Hotels
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Sliema, Malta
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Apartment Review - Amsterdam