I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Good food in Windermere, Chepstow, Canterbury, Dover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Paris
- 2 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 3 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 4 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 5 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 6 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 7 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 8 Itinerary help
- 9 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 15 Train Routing
- 16 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 17 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 20 Maisons-Lafitte
- 21 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 amsterdam hotels
- 24 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 25 Question about justairports