I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 4 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 5 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 6 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 7 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 8 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 9 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 10 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 15 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 16 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 17 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 18 5 days in switzerland
- 19 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 20 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 21 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 22 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 23 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 24 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 25 Rental car return in Nice