I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Good food in Windermere, Chepstow, Canterbury, Dover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 12 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 13 22 year olds in Europe
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Granada
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 21 Coffee in Naples
- 22 A Sardinia trip report
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice