I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Good food in Windermere, Chepstow, Canterbury, Dover?
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 Which travel plan?
- 6 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 17 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus