I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 5 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 6 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 7 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 10 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 11 Another Book List for Italy
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 14 Sienna with kids
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 17 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 18 Lake Maggiore
- 19 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 24 How to find discount flights
- 25 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?