I'm looking for restaurant suggestions for the aforementioned cities. Things that are relatively inexpensive are preferable, since like all travelers we are on a budget. We are trying to stick to a "Food of Britain and/or former-or-current colonies" as our theme...last time we were in the UK we found ourselves falling for Pizza Express and other nonsense so we're trying to make ourselves eat more British food this go round. Hope the addition of "and colonies" is not too offensive of a distinction
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 2 Europe itinerary review
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Europe itinerary
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Renting International Cars from USA
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 16 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 17 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 20 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 21 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 22 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 25 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?