Does anyone have a great place to share where we can get good food at good prices in Paros, Naxos, Santorini, Delphi and Nafplio--First time in Greece and we would love to eat where we know people have been and the place is recommended.
Good food-good prices in Paros, Naxos, Santorini, Delphi, Nafplio
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 2 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 looking for an app
- 5 Arctic Circle in December
- 6 phone service
- 7 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 8 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 17 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 18 Greece for a month with a baby
- 19 Split to Venice. Help!
- 20 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 21 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 24 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 25 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?