Does anyone have a great place to share where we can get good food at good prices in Paros, Naxos, Santorini, Delphi and Nafplio--First time in Greece and we would love to eat where we know people have been and the place is recommended.
Good food-good prices in Paros, Naxos, Santorini, Delphi, Nafplio
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 2 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 5 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 6 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 12 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 italy
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel