Does anyone has an experience on renting a car in Bulgaria. I need some advices about renting a car there, driving around the country. Maybe I will need a GPS? Some of my friends recommended me to use this company- http://www.vegercar.com. It seems to be a serious company.
Good car rental company in Bulgaria?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich