Does anyone has an experience on renting a car in Bulgaria. I need some advices about renting a car there, driving around the country. Maybe I will need a GPS? Some of my friends recommended me to use this company- http://www.vegercar.com. It seems to be a serious company.
Good car rental company in Bulgaria?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Need help with itinerary
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 Cyprus photo gallery
- 6 Schengen rule made easy
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 First Trip to Europe
- 9 One month (ish) in Spain
- 10 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Sorrento Advice Please
- 18 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 19 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 23 Ireland or Scotland
- 24 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 25 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights