Does anyone has an experience on renting a car in Bulgaria. I need some advices about renting a car there, driving around the country. Maybe I will need a GPS? Some of my friends recommended me to use this company- http://www.vegercar.com. It seems to be a serious company.
Good car rental company in Bulgaria?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 2 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 3 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 4 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 5 9 days in switzerland
- 6 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 7 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 8 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 9 Greece for a month with a baby
- 10 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 11 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 12 Wine tour in Chianti
- 13 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 14 Slovenia itinerary
- 15 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 16 Europcar at vienna airport
- 17 Bus ride to Positano
- 18 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 19 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 22 Amsterdam restaurants
- 23 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 24 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 25 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia