Does anyone has an experience on renting a car in Bulgaria. I need some advices about renting a car there, driving around the country. Maybe I will need a GPS? Some of my friends recommended me to use this company- http://www.vegercar.com. It seems to be a serious company.
Good car rental company in Bulgaria?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 4 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 5 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 6 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 7 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 8 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 12 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 13 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland
- 17 Tipping in the UK
- 18 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 19 at what point should one get health insurance
- 20 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 23 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?