Does anyone has an experience on renting a car in Bulgaria. I need some advices about renting a car there, driving around the country. Maybe I will need a GPS? Some of my friends recommended me to use this company- http://www.vegercar.com. It seems to be a serious company.
Good car rental company in Bulgaria?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 4 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 7 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 10 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 11 travel to western Europe from India
- 12 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 13 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 14 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 15 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 16 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 17 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 18 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 19 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice