Does anyone has an experience on renting a car in Bulgaria. I need some advices about renting a car there, driving around the country. Maybe I will need a GPS? Some of my friends recommended me to use this company- http://www.vegercar.com. It seems to be a serious company.
Good car rental company in Bulgaria?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 3 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 4 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 5 Southern France
- 6 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 7 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 italy
- 10 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 Pronunciation