Would love suggestions for good historical fiction set in Prague, Bavaria (visiting Salzburg/Garmisch/Munich areas), Sarajevo/Mostar and Croatia... Looking for books for both myself and kids (Sons - 15 and 13, Daughter - 10) to read before and during our trip to give some good perspectives to the regions we're visiting.. thanks in advance for any and all thoughts!! I have done quite a bit of research.. but would love to hear personal recommendations rather than just Amazon /YA results!
Good Books for Travel: Prague, Bavaria, Bosnia, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 9 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 17 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...