Would love suggestions for good historical fiction set in Prague, Bavaria (visiting Salzburg/Garmisch/Munich areas), Sarajevo/Mostar and Croatia... Looking for books for both myself and kids (Sons - 15 and 13, Daughter - 10) to read before and during our trip to give some good perspectives to the regions we're visiting.. thanks in advance for any and all thoughts!! I have done quite a bit of research.. but would love to hear personal recommendations rather than just Amazon /YA results!
Good Books for Travel: Prague, Bavaria, Bosnia, Croatia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 2 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 Venice in Jan
- 5 Trip around Spain
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Spain Travel
- 12 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 13 Trieste as a day trip?
- 14 Trieste as a day trip?
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 British drivers
- 18 Southern France
- 19 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 25 Train travel in Europe