Would love suggestions for good historical fiction set in Prague, Bavaria (visiting Salzburg/Garmisch/Munich areas), Sarajevo/Mostar and Croatia... Looking for books for both myself and kids (Sons - 15 and 13, Daughter - 10) to read before and during our trip to give some good perspectives to the regions we're visiting.. thanks in advance for any and all thoughts!! I have done quite a bit of research.. but would love to hear personal recommendations rather than just Amazon /YA results!
Good Books for Travel: Prague, Bavaria, Bosnia, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Where to stay in Rome
- 14 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 15 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 North of Spain from Bilbao