Would love suggestions for good historical fiction set in Prague, Bavaria (visiting Salzburg/Garmisch/Munich areas), Sarajevo/Mostar and Croatia... Looking for books for both myself and kids (Sons - 15 and 13, Daughter - 10) to read before and during our trip to give some good perspectives to the regions we're visiting.. thanks in advance for any and all thoughts!! I have done quite a bit of research.. but would love to hear personal recommendations rather than just Amazon /YA results!
Good Books for Travel: Prague, Bavaria, Bosnia, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 3 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 4 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 8 Hey Fodor's
- 9 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 12 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 13 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 14 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 15 Christmas in salzburg
- 16 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 17 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Italy through locals eyes
- 23 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 24 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 25 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)