Would love suggestions for good historical fiction set in Prague, Bavaria (visiting Salzburg/Garmisch/Munich areas), Sarajevo/Mostar and Croatia... Looking for books for both myself and kids (Sons - 15 and 13, Daughter - 10) to read before and during our trip to give some good perspectives to the regions we're visiting.. thanks in advance for any and all thoughts!! I have done quite a bit of research.. but would love to hear personal recommendations rather than just Amazon /YA results!
Good Books for Travel: Prague, Bavaria, Bosnia, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 2 Copenhagen hotel
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 5 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 10 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 11 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 12 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Trip to Italy
- 15 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 16 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 17 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 20 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 21 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 24 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 25 Alhambra tickets for May?