Would love suggestions for good historical fiction set in Prague, Bavaria (visiting Salzburg/Garmisch/Munich areas), Sarajevo/Mostar and Croatia... Looking for books for both myself and kids (Sons - 15 and 13, Daughter - 10) to read before and during our trip to give some good perspectives to the regions we're visiting.. thanks in advance for any and all thoughts!! I have done quite a bit of research.. but would love to hear personal recommendations rather than just Amazon /YA results!
Good Books for Travel: Prague, Bavaria, Bosnia, Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 5 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 6 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Burgundy in May
- 9 Norway Advice
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 13 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 14 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 20 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 21 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 22 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 23 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 24 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!