I'm wondering if Banyoles is a reasonable location to use as a base for a 5 day trip to Costa Brava? We will have cars and are willing to drive around to beaches and other towns such as Besalu, Cadaques, Begur, and Girona. Banyoles, itself, does not seem especially charming but we found a nice rental (rural and remote) in that area. Thanks!
Good base to explore Costa Brava?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Norway 2014
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 20 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 21 I dream of Europe
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 24 First Time to UK since 2001
- 25 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide