I'm wondering if Banyoles is a reasonable location to use as a base for a 5 day trip to Costa Brava? We will have cars and are willing to drive around to beaches and other towns such as Besalu, Cadaques, Begur, and Girona. Banyoles, itself, does not seem especially charming but we found a nice rental (rural and remote) in that area. Thanks!
Good base to explore Costa Brava?
- 1 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 6 Help with itenerary
- 7 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 8 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 Tour company in Toledo
- 12 What size luggage?
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 21 Phone in europe
- 22 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 23 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 24 HELP stuck in Italy
- 25 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!