I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 11 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Novels set in Greece
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013