I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arles as a base?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 4 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Recommend a tour company?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Skiing in Austria?
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome