I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 8 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 9 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 16 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 Night Train - Need help
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Traveling to France
- 22 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 using airbnb for the first time...