I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 2 Athens/Istanbul March
- 3 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 9 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 10 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 17 Dublin to Armagh?
- 18 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 19 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 20 Gite and/or agritourism
- 21 Apartment for family trip to London
- 22 Prebook B&Bs
- 23 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 24 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 25 Trains in Italy