I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 9 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 10 Dollhouse furniture
- 11 3 weeks in Sicily
- 12 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Italy in October
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 tipping wait staff and others
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris
- 25 Living like a local (sort of) in London