I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 floods in Andalucia
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 4 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 5 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 6 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 7 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 8 7 countries in a month
- 9 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 11 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 12 2 weeks in Spain
- 13 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 14 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 15 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 19 Day trips out of Florence?
- 20 2 Days in Rome
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Having a great time Romania
- 23 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 24 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 25 Portugal