I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 17 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 18 Five nights in Extremadura
- 19 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 22 trip to norway
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?