I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 1 week in the Cyclades
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux