I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 3 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 4 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 5 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 9 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 10 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 11 21 Days in Central Europe
- 12 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 13 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 17 Oktoberfest reservations
- 18 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 19 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 20 No points in Paris .....
- 21 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Pronunciation