I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 6 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 7 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 8 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 9 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Trip to Italy
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 19 Please help me plan my trip!
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 25 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014