I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 2 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 6 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 7 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Hotels that we found special
- 10 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 13 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 22 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later