I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 6 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 7 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 8 Last night in Italy advice
- 9 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 10 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 13 Norway Cruise or Another Destination???
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 Hey Fodor's
- 16 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 17 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 18 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 19 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 25 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental