I like to take day trips from a base that is convenient and typically I will rent a house or an apartment. What would be a good base for the Costa Brava area so that exploring, mostly the northern end ,which I hear is more interesting and scenic, wouldn't involve too many hours of driving. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated even if it is to advise not to pick one base. How about two bases? Any suggestions. Thank you~ Justine.
Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling to Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam
- 2 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 3 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 4 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 5 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 6 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 7 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 8 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 9 Bernina Express tickets
- 10 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 11 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 12 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 13 staying a month or so in each place
- 14 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 15 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 18 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 22 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...