My hubby and I were considering of staying in Cinque Terre but after reading how packed it gets during summer season (we are going at the end of August), we are having second thoughts.
Can anyone else recommend other areas which would be good place to stay that are not as touristy but yet are full of charm, quaint, and have great food ?
We are flying in an out of Milan so trying to stay close enough and not venture too far South. I've heard Amalfi coast is amazing, but its too far south...
We only have a few days there because we are doing other locations (Tuscany and Switzerland)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/aqua-refine-serum/
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 4 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 5 Earthquake near Naples
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 18 Football Tickets - Athens
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Last minute trip to Capri
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Budapest to Kosice
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid