I would like any information on golf tours in South/Southwest Ireland in June of 2015. Currently we have 4 commits for the trip. Depending on price our numbers could grow to 6-8. All will be playing golf.
Should we book our golf, lodging, transportation (driver) - we are not interested members of he group driving; through a tour company or find and reserve courses and lodging on line?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 Visit to Sardinia
- 3 driving from London to Lourdes
- 4 ATM
- 5 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Visa Query
- 9 London in Winter Report
- 10 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 11 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Legal documents assistants
- 14 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 18 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 19 London is it worth it?
- 20 Montserrat Express
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers