I would like any information on golf tours in South/Southwest Ireland in June of 2015. Currently we have 4 commits for the trip. Depending on price our numbers could grow to 6-8. All will be playing golf.
Should we book our golf, lodging, transportation (driver) - we are not interested members of he group driving; through a tour company or find and reserve courses and lodging on line?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 16 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 25 Need Information about French Alps