I would like any information on golf tours in South/Southwest Ireland in June of 2015. Currently we have 4 commits for the trip. Depending on price our numbers could grow to 6-8. All will be playing golf.
Should we book our golf, lodging, transportation (driver) - we are not interested members of he group driving; through a tour company or find and reserve courses and lodging on line?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 5 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 6 Planning a European Trip
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 9 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 10 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 11 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 14 Italy for Christmas Week
- 15 train or plane
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 Norway Itinerary
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 23 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition