I would like any information on golf tours in South/Southwest Ireland in June of 2015. Currently we have 4 commits for the trip. Depending on price our numbers could grow to 6-8. All will be playing golf.
Should we book our golf, lodging, transportation (driver) - we are not interested members of he group driving; through a tour company or find and reserve courses and lodging on line?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Regarding Residence Permit
- 11 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 12 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller