My DH and I would like to play a round of golf during our stay in Copenhagen and Malmo. Could you please recommend a course that accepts public play and is easy to get to without a car from each location. We will rent clubs. Thanks.
Golf Course Recommendation for Copenhagen and Malmo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Tours
- 2 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 3 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 4 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 7 Germany Questions
- 8 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 18 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 19 Salzburg and day trips
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 22 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 23 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 24 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 25 Skiing in France