We may stay for a week at the Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel in St. Julian's. Would like any opinions/advice about this hotel from anyone who has stayed there. Thanks.
Golden Tulip Vivlaldi in St. Julian's?
- 1 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 2 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 3 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 4 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Tour company in Toledo
- 8 What size luggage?
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 11 Help with itenerary
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 18 Phone in europe
- 19 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 20 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 21 HELP stuck in Italy
- 22 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 25 charming small French city for weeklong stay?