Hi everyone - I'm having a really difficult time in deciding where to stay in Oia. Based on several posts, I've looked into the Golden Sunset Villas and the Delfini Villas. Both properties have availability for our travel dates at about the same price (one will charge a bit more for breakfast if we want it). We don't need a fancy hotel, but want to make sure that the hotel is clean, has good service, and has a view. Is one hotel better than the other or if comparable, is one more centrally located than the other? I read somewhere that the Golden Sunset Villa was a bit outside of Oia, but still within walking distance to town. Can someone confirm this? Also, my husband and I thought about renting a car for a couple of days to explore other parts of the island and was wondering if anyone knows whether either of these hotels have a parking lot. I have a feeling that we will be happy at either location, but we just can't decide! Any help would be greatly appreciated it!
Golden Sunset Villas or Delfini Villas?
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Home base in Provence in July
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 7 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 8 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 9 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 10 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 17 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 20 Prague Itinerary
- 21 Moving to Spain
- 22 Drive Rome Florence
- 23 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 24 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 25 3 week trip Western Turkey