we will be in switzerland from 12th of july till 16th, we will stay in geneva. We would like to have one or 2 day trips, I know about the golden pass. I have some questions about it;
1- Should we buy the ticket in advance and if yes, from which site?
2-Can we hop off the train at cities and catch the later train?
3-I wonder if we buy the ticket from "montreux to lucerne" and enjoy the whole pass or just buy "montreux to Interlaken ost" and then explore the "jungfrau pass" ??
4- If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear it.
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 4 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 11 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Areas in Milan
- 16 Melia Colbert Paris
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 Help please
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?