we will be in switzerland from 12th of july till 16th, we will stay in geneva. We would like to have one or 2 day trips, I know about the golden pass. I have some questions about it;
1- Should we buy the ticket in advance and if yes, from which site?
2-Can we hop off the train at cities and catch the later train?
3-I wonder if we buy the ticket from "montreux to lucerne" and enjoy the whole pass or just buy "montreux to Interlaken ost" and then explore the "jungfrau pass" ??
4- If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear it.
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라￥안전한놀이터
- 2 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 6 Studying art in English in venice
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Trogir or Split
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Istria in two days
- 21 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 22 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 23 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 24 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 25 Scotland itinerary help