we will be in switzerland from 12th of july till 16th, we will stay in geneva. We would like to have one or 2 day trips, I know about the golden pass. I have some questions about it;
1- Should we buy the ticket in advance and if yes, from which site?
2-Can we hop off the train at cities and catch the later train?
3-I wonder if we buy the ticket from "montreux to lucerne" and enjoy the whole pass or just buy "montreux to Interlaken ost" and then explore the "jungfrau pass" ??
4- If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear it.
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One free day in Barcelona
- 2 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 "Too Much Cows"
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Rome -- The next time around
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?