we will be in switzerland from 12th of july till 16th, we will stay in geneva. We would like to have one or 2 day trips, I know about the golden pass. I have some questions about it;
1- Should we buy the ticket in advance and if yes, from which site?
2-Can we hop off the train at cities and catch the later train?
3-I wonder if we buy the ticket from "montreux to lucerne" and enjoy the whole pass or just buy "montreux to Interlaken ost" and then explore the "jungfrau pass" ??
4- If you have any other suggestions I would love to hear it.
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Easter in Italy
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 6 Going to Russia
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 14 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 15 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 16 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 17 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 20 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 21 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 22 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 23 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 24 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 25 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík