Planning a solo trip to Iceland in May. I'll only be there for 3 days, so I want to see as much as possible. I was thinking about renting a car to see Geysir/Gullfoss rather than taking a bus tour, primarily to take advantage of the longer daylight hours (I was thinking I could do something else in Reykjavik in the morning and not leave town until 1 pm or so). Are Geysir/Gullfoss natural wonders that one can see at any time, or do they have set hours or must-see vistor centers?
Golden Circle - bus or drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 6 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 7 London 2nd time around
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 18 Budget for 3 Month's
- 19 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 22 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 23 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel