Planning a solo trip to Iceland in May. I'll only be there for 3 days, so I want to see as much as possible. I was thinking about renting a car to see Geysir/Gullfoss rather than taking a bus tour, primarily to take advantage of the longer daylight hours (I was thinking I could do something else in Reykjavik in the morning and not leave town until 1 pm or so). Are Geysir/Gullfoss natural wonders that one can see at any time, or do they have set hours or must-see vistor centers?
Golden Circle - bus or drive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 10 Top 5 choices from London
- 11 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 12 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 13 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 18 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 19 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 20 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 21 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 22 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 23 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence