Went to Florence in June and always enjoy looking for gold jewelery. I was looking for a gold Florin coin. I priced them on the bridge - at S. Viaggi and Co. ( I had read on this board they had the best prices )and at the Gold Corner. I just happened to wander into a little jewelery store on the street that leads to the bridge - Via Por S. Maria, 58r - called Saccardi- they had the same coin - same mounting -but about 40% less than the others - I was thrilled and bought it. I also found an old Roman coin that was also a great price. It's a small family run store- they were very nice and definitely the best value I've found for gold in Florence.
Gold in Florence
- 1 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 2 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 7 Places to visit from London
- 8 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 11 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 12 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 13 Paris museums free admission
- 14 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 Spain with kids
- 19 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 20 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 21 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 22 Meeting up at CDG
- 23 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?