We are currently looking for an entire itinerary to go to London, Brussels, and Paris. We have 2 adults, a 13 year old and a 10 year old coming on the trip with us. Some of the things are that we would love to explore the cities and countrysides of each country. We will be flying out from and into Phoenix Sky Harbor and spend a maximum of 2 weeks. we would not have to connect in LHR when going back to US, we are open to any and all attractions, and try to recognize kid/teen friendly hotels that still are nice.
Going to Western Europe-June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 5 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 10 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 11 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 12 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 15 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 16 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 17 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 22 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid