We are currently looking for an entire itinerary to go to London, Brussels, and Paris. We have 2 adults, a 13 year old and a 10 year old coming on the trip with us. Some of the things are that we would love to explore the cities and countrysides of each country. We will be flying out from and into Phoenix Sky Harbor and spend a maximum of 2 weeks. we would not have to connect in LHR when going back to US, we are open to any and all attractions, and try to recognize kid/teen friendly hotels that still are nice.
Going to Western Europe-June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 Bregenz or Lindau
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Winter in Paris
- 18 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 19 I need some big advice!
- 20 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??