We are currently looking for an entire itinerary to go to London, Brussels, and Paris. We have 2 adults, a 13 year old and a 10 year old coming on the trip with us. Some of the things are that we would love to explore the cities and countrysides of each country. We will be flying out from and into Phoenix Sky Harbor and spend a maximum of 2 weeks. we would not have to connect in LHR when going back to US, we are open to any and all attractions, and try to recognize kid/teen friendly hotels that still are nice.
Going to Western Europe-June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 4 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 London tube
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 16 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 17 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba