We are currently looking for an entire itinerary to go to London, Brussels, and Paris. We have 2 adults, a 13 year old and a 10 year old coming on the trip with us. Some of the things are that we would love to explore the cities and countrysides of each country. We will be flying out from and into Phoenix Sky Harbor and spend a maximum of 2 weeks. we would not have to connect in LHR when going back to US, we are open to any and all attractions, and try to recognize kid/teen friendly hotels that still are nice.
Going to Western Europe-June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 4 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 7 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 8 Spain vacation help
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Which Florence hotel?
- 11 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 12 April in Madrid
- 13 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 14 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 15 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 18 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 19 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 22 Greece after the Vote
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 25 Shipping bags home