We are currently looking for an entire itinerary to go to London, Brussels, and Paris. We have 2 adults, a 13 year old and a 10 year old coming on the trip with us. Some of the things are that we would love to explore the cities and countrysides of each country. We will be flying out from and into Phoenix Sky Harbor and spend a maximum of 2 weeks. we would not have to connect in LHR when going back to US, we are open to any and all attractions, and try to recognize kid/teen friendly hotels that still are nice.
Going to Western Europe-June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 3 Cell phones in Ireland
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 7 Touring Dover Castle
- 8 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 What to wear