We are flying from NY to Rome, lay over 2 hours then on to Turin. I'm wondering if the 2 hours in Rome is enough. Do we clear customs there or not til we get to Turin? We'll be on British Airways. I had read somewhere that they were doing renovations on the Rome airport, and there are long lines etc., hence the concern about the layover times. Thanks!
Going to Turin Italy via Rome - Where do we clear Customs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport to Piraeus
- 2 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 3 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 4 Day trips from Seville
- 5 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 8 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 9 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 10 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 13 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 16 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 17 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 18 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?