We are flying from NY to Rome, lay over 2 hours then on to Turin. I'm wondering if the 2 hours in Rome is enough. Do we clear customs there or not til we get to Turin? We'll be on British Airways. I had read somewhere that they were doing renovations on the Rome airport, and there are long lines etc., hence the concern about the layover times. Thanks!
Going to Turin Italy via Rome - Where do we clear Customs
- 1 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 2 Planning my days in Paris
- 3 Tour-Free Travel
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 Retirement Vacation
- 6 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 7 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 8 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 11 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 12 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 13 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 14 UK flexipass best option?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 18 French Riviera Overview
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 23 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 24 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 25 Almalfi in Late March??