We are flying from NY to Rome, lay over 2 hours then on to Turin. I'm wondering if the 2 hours in Rome is enough. Do we clear customs there or not til we get to Turin? We'll be on British Airways. I had read somewhere that they were doing renovations on the Rome airport, and there are long lines etc., hence the concern about the layover times. Thanks!
Going to Turin Italy via Rome - Where do we clear Customs
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 6 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 7 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 first european holiday itinery
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013