We are flying from NY to Rome, lay over 2 hours then on to Turin. I'm wondering if the 2 hours in Rome is enough. Do we clear customs there or not til we get to Turin? We'll be on British Airways. I had read somewhere that they were doing renovations on the Rome airport, and there are long lines etc., hence the concern about the layover times. Thanks!
Going to Turin Italy via Rome - Where do we clear Customs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Story of the German Christmas star
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 11 driving in france with kids
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples