We are flying from NY to Rome, lay over 2 hours then on to Turin. I'm wondering if the 2 hours in Rome is enough. Do we clear customs there or not til we get to Turin? We'll be on British Airways. I had read somewhere that they were doing renovations on the Rome airport, and there are long lines etc., hence the concern about the layover times. Thanks!
Going to Turin Italy via Rome - Where do we clear Customs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Best days to fly
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 5 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 6 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 9 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 10 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 11 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 14 Tuscan cooking school
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 17 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 18 4 days in Scotland
- 19 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 22 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 25 Help with tour of Norway please.