We are flying from NY to Rome, lay over 2 hours then on to Turin. I'm wondering if the 2 hours in Rome is enough. Do we clear customs there or not til we get to Turin? We'll be on British Airways. I had read somewhere that they were doing renovations on the Rome airport, and there are long lines etc., hence the concern about the layover times. Thanks!
Going to Turin Italy via Rome - Where do we clear Customs
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 French Riviera Overview
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Planning my days in Paris
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 9 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 10 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 11 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 12 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 13 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 14 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 15 Almalfi in Late March??
- 16 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 17 ferry to Harwich
- 18 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 19 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 20 car hire france and spain
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 15 days in Central Europe
- 23 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 24 Holocaust tours
- 25 Car Rental Locations