How can one enter Serbia without a border problem after having visited Kosovo? I read that as long as there is no Kosovo stamp in the passport you would have no problem, but will the Kosovo authorities allow you to enter and exit without affixing a stamp? Thank you.
Going to Serbia after having been in Kosovo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 2 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 3 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 4 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 5 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 6 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 7 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 8 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Passport Delays
- 11 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 14 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 15 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 16 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 17 British English
- 18 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 19 Spain for 7 days
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 22 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 23 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 24 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady