How can one enter Serbia without a border problem after having visited Kosovo? I read that as long as there is no Kosovo stamp in the passport you would have no problem, but will the Kosovo authorities allow you to enter and exit without affixing a stamp? Thank you.
Going to Serbia after having been in Kosovo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 4 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 5 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 8 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 9 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 10 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 15 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 16 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 17 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 18 Paris and where else?
- 19 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 20 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 21 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 22 Raining in rome
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 25 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco