How can one enter Serbia without a border problem after having visited Kosovo? I read that as long as there is no Kosovo stamp in the passport you would have no problem, but will the Kosovo authorities allow you to enter and exit without affixing a stamp? Thank you.
Going to Serbia after having been in Kosovo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 7 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 8 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 9 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 17 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 18 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria