How can one enter Serbia without a border problem after having visited Kosovo? I read that as long as there is no Kosovo stamp in the passport you would have no problem, but will the Kosovo authorities allow you to enter and exit without affixing a stamp? Thank you.
Going to Serbia after having been in Kosovo.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 13 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Florence in October