How can one enter Serbia without a border problem after having visited Kosovo? I read that as long as there is no Kosovo stamp in the passport you would have no problem, but will the Kosovo authorities allow you to enter and exit without affixing a stamp? Thank you.
Going to Serbia after having been in Kosovo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 5 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 9 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 10 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 16 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 19 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Italy
- 22 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Positano, Italy