Am half looking into the idea of going ot see and opera while in Italy in sept. Has anyone been to one before and if so could ye recommend any locations to go see one and what sites are good to book tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Baywatch : VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 VERIZON 24*7
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Help me make this possible!
- 4 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 18 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 23 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 Mobile wifi for Europe travel