So i've won a trip to paris for 5 days in november NOV10 - 15. i have a concert i have to attend to in the middle of my stay. I will never get to europe again in my lifetime. i am going to extend my trip by 2 or 3 nights and really want to see more of europe than just paris. I think it would be fun to ride the really fast train at least once. i'm looking for day trip ideas or somewhere i absolutely need to go for 2 nights suggestions. i'll be going with my brother, so not looking for romantic places. he's a recovery so wineries are out of the question. i'm not necessarily the artsy type but can appreciate the beauty in architecture and or landscape. i want to come home with amazing memories and amzing photos. Please help me BY Suggestions some places i must see, either by day trip or during my 2 or 3 extra nights i'm going to book. i don't speak any other language other than english. i would appreciate any suggestions one might have.
going to paris, looking for things to do
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 17 days Bulgaria
- 3 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 Bulgaria - what to see
- 6 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 7 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 8 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 9 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 10 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 11 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 12 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 13 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 14 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 15 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 16 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 19 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 20 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 21 day trips from Stuttgart
- 22 London Evening Activity
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 25 RHK's heading to Europe