So i've won a trip to paris for 5 days in november NOV10 - 15. i have a concert i have to attend to in the middle of my stay. I will never get to europe again in my lifetime. i am going to extend my trip by 2 or 3 nights and really want to see more of europe than just paris. I think it would be fun to ride the really fast train at least once. i'm looking for day trip ideas or somewhere i absolutely need to go for 2 nights suggestions. i'll be going with my brother, so not looking for romantic places. he's a recovery so wineries are out of the question. i'm not necessarily the artsy type but can appreciate the beauty in architecture and or landscape. i want to come home with amazing memories and amzing photos. Please help me BY Suggestions some places i must see, either by day trip or during my 2 or 3 extra nights i'm going to book. i don't speak any other language other than english. i would appreciate any suggestions one might have.
going to paris, looking for things to do
- 1 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 4 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 9 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 10 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 11 Day trip to Capri
- 12 Florence to nice- help
- 13 Driving in Genoa
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 18 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 just want to know
- 24 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 25 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum