So i've won a trip to paris for 5 days in november NOV10 - 15. i have a concert i have to attend to in the middle of my stay. I will never get to europe again in my lifetime. i am going to extend my trip by 2 or 3 nights and really want to see more of europe than just paris. I think it would be fun to ride the really fast train at least once. i'm looking for day trip ideas or somewhere i absolutely need to go for 2 nights suggestions. i'll be going with my brother, so not looking for romantic places. he's a recovery so wineries are out of the question. i'm not necessarily the artsy type but can appreciate the beauty in architecture and or landscape. i want to come home with amazing memories and amzing photos. Please help me BY Suggestions some places i must see, either by day trip or during my 2 or 3 extra nights i'm going to book. i don't speak any other language other than english. i would appreciate any suggestions one might have.
going to paris, looking for things to do
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 16 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?