I’ll be in Paris in July and August, and I will be doing a lot of walking. At home I always change into a pair of Rockport Prowalkers when I walk, otherwise my legs get so tired I have to sit down after 2 or 3 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions for shoes that lace up and give a lot of support but don’t look like white athletic shoes? Everything I read on what to wear or what not to wear in Paris says to stay away from anything that looks like white sneaker. Also, will it be hot in Paris July and August? Would capris be inappropriate? And if not, are there any shoes that would give support but could be worn with capris?
Going to Paris - Are there any comfortable walking shoes that look OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Traveling to Munich
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)