I’ll be in Paris in July and August, and I will be doing a lot of walking. At home I always change into a pair of Rockport Prowalkers when I walk, otherwise my legs get so tired I have to sit down after 2 or 3 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions for shoes that lace up and give a lot of support but don’t look like white athletic shoes? Everything I read on what to wear or what not to wear in Paris says to stay away from anything that looks like white sneaker. Also, will it be hot in Paris July and August? Would capris be inappropriate? And if not, are there any shoes that would give support but could be worn with capris?
Going to Paris - Are there any comfortable walking shoes that look OK?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 7 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 8 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 Italy trip questions
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 19 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 20 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 21 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 22 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 23 Suggestion for travel memories
- 24 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 25 Italy/Austria/Germany/France