I’ll be in Paris in July and August, and I will be doing a lot of walking. At home I always change into a pair of Rockport Prowalkers when I walk, otherwise my legs get so tired I have to sit down after 2 or 3 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions for shoes that lace up and give a lot of support but don’t look like white athletic shoes? Everything I read on what to wear or what not to wear in Paris says to stay away from anything that looks like white sneaker. Also, will it be hot in Paris July and August? Would capris be inappropriate? And if not, are there any shoes that would give support but could be worn with capris?
Going to Paris - Are there any comfortable walking shoes that look OK?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?