I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and London 21 days
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 5 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 6 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 7 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 10 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...