I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 Luggage Storage
- 8 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 13 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days