I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 2 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 3 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 7 Prague old town
- 8 Rome Airport Question!
- 9 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 10 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 11 tablet
- 12 26 days in Italy
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Car rental between countries
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?