I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 4 Seville Itinerary
- 5 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 Florence 2 weeks
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 Santorini
- 14 One in Paris ... help
- 15 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 18 T Mobile Does it Again
- 19 Which order should I travel
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 23 Train questions for Switzerland
- 24 First timers to Italy
- 25 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin