I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?