I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Going to London with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Paris by train
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 5 First time to Switzerland
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 4 weeks in the UK
- 15 Granada
- 16 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??