I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 outlook Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 outlook Tec*h care
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Norway Honeymoon
- 8 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 9 Schengen Rule
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 15 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 16 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 23 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 24 Our future trip to Greece
- 25 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?