I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 4 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 5 Venice at Christmas
- 6 Bayeux and environs
- 7 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Rome For 2 days
- 10 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 11 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 12 Camino Redux
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 The highlands
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 21 Vienna to Bratislava
- 22 Amalie/Rome
- 23 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 24 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 25 Berlin to Barcelona