I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Insurance on rental car options
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Keukenhof in May?
- 16 Happy birthday ATM
- 17 24 hours in Paris
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 tickets for Wimbledon
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Madrid/Andalucia Trip