I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 4 Camogli and surrounds
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty