I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 5 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 VRBO Neighborhood
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 Barcelona extension
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 Enjoying England for a year!
- 12 Madrid city centre?
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 French Riviera
- 20 Southern Italy
- 21 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 22 England in a week - what's realistic
- 23 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice