I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 What to take to Germany
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Hamam Istanbul?
- 22 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 23 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 24 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain