I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Going to London with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days