I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 3 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 4 Hilton CPH no loner
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 French Wedding
- 9 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 10 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 11 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 12 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 13 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 14 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 15 I may be wrong....
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 20 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 21 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 22 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 23 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 24 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam