I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Going to London with Kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 4 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 7 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 11 Lucerne Switzerland
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 23 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 24 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 25 2 weeks in Spain