I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal trains
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 MID DECEMBER IN BUDAPEST
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 6 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 7 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 8 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 9 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 10 Paris w/ Kids -- A family's first trip [report]
- 11 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 12 Royal Caribbean Cruise port to Arlanda, Stockholm airport
- 13 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 14 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 15 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 16 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 17 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 Walking GPS?
- 20 A few last minute questions
- 21 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 22 Venice Biennale to Feature Detroit...
- 23 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 24 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 25 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam