I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Going to London with Kids
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Novels set in Greece
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Greek islands from Turkey
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip