I am traveling for the first time to London, arriving on March 31 via the Eurostar train from Paris. We are leaving London on April 6. Since it is my first time and we are traveling with kids (9 and 15), I am concerned about the safer areas to stay with my family. It's a dream trip and we want to enjoy it and feel comfortable and safe. I am aware that London is an expensive city (coming from the Caribbean) but we don't want to spend all of our trip's budget in lodging expenses.
What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 7 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 15 Verona and Lake Garda
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries