I'll be going to London soon for a week and was wondering about suggestions for a non-art based itinerary, if you know what I mean. I'll be going to Paris and plan to see plenty of art there so for London what's your suggestions for history, churches, such things that's not centered around paintings. Thank you.
Going to London - Need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Tipping in Greece
- 3 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 flea markets in France
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 American electrical gadgets
- 13 Honeymooning in Europe
- 14 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 20 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 21 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 seven days in Portugal
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris