I'll be going to London soon for a week and was wondering about suggestions for a non-art based itinerary, if you know what I mean. I'll be going to Paris and plan to see plenty of art there so for London what's your suggestions for history, churches, such things that's not centered around paintings. Thank you.
Going to London - Need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 tulips in the Netherland
- 4 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 5 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 French open
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?