I'll be going to London soon for a week and was wondering about suggestions for a non-art based itinerary, if you know what I mean. I'll be going to Paris and plan to see plenty of art there so for London what's your suggestions for history, churches, such things that's not centered around paintings. Thank you.
Going to London - Need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 5 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 Matisse at Tate
- 12 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 13 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 14 3 weeks in Europe
- 15 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 16 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 17 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 18 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 19 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 20 Istanbul Itinerary
- 21 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 22 Bologna tips
- 23 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 24 Edinburgh - outings?
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)