I'll be going to London soon for a week and was wondering about suggestions for a non-art based itinerary, if you know what I mean. I'll be going to Paris and plan to see plenty of art there so for London what's your suggestions for history, churches, such things that's not centered around paintings. Thank you.
Going to London - Need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 3 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 4 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Paris in black and white
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 10 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 11 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 12 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 17 Advice please...
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 21 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?