I'll be going to London soon for a week and was wondering about suggestions for a non-art based itinerary, if you know what I mean. I'll be going to Paris and plan to see plenty of art there so for London what's your suggestions for history, churches, such things that's not centered around paintings. Thank you.
Going to London - Need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Eating in University cafeterias
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 5 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 8 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 wineries near Ronda
- 12 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 13 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 14 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 15 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 19 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 20 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 21 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 22 Tour Group Operators
- 23 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 24 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert