I'll be going to London soon for a week and was wondering about suggestions for a non-art based itinerary, if you know what I mean. I'll be going to Paris and plan to see plenty of art there so for London what's your suggestions for history, churches, such things that's not centered around paintings. Thank you.
Going to London - Need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Porto -City Break
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days