I'll be going to London soon for a week and was wondering about suggestions for a non-art based itinerary, if you know what I mean. I'll be going to Paris and plan to see plenty of art there so for London what's your suggestions for history, churches, such things that's not centered around paintings. Thank you.
Going to London - Need help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to go from Positano to Pompeii then to Rome? Pompeii private tour?
- 2 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 3 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 6 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 11 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 12 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 13 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 14 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 19 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 20 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 21 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 22 Dublin to Cashel
- 23 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 24 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce