Going to London for 4 days in may before going on to Paris. We plan to do one day trip to Oxford,Stratford Avon and Warwick castle. Just wondering if the on off bus is enough or do we need to get a London pass or take another trip. The boys are 17 and 18 and all of us including husband are history buffs. We are staying in the Trafulgar square area, and wonder about the weather..... Thank you
Going to London in may need help with teens
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 12 1 week in the Cyclades
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe