I'm finally going to Europe (Italy) for the first time at 45 years old! My parents are treating my two sisters and me to the trip of a lifetime, (we're leaving husbands and children at home - guilt).
We're flying into Milan and touring Tuscany for two weeks. My question is, do we have time to visit Switzerland for a couple days at the beginning or end of our trip? We'd like to explore, eat and shop in a few old villages. I'd love to see the scenes and drive along Lake Como but my mother's done that and said she'll never drive on that road again, (afraid of heights - but loves the Alps - go figure! What is the best way to get there and where do you suggest we go? Would love to get a sense of old world Switzerland. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 4 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 5 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 6 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 7 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 8 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 Corfu
- 10 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE