I'm finally going to Europe (Italy) for the first time at 45 years old! My parents are treating my two sisters and me to the trip of a lifetime, (we're leaving husbands and children at home - guilt).
We're flying into Milan and touring Tuscany for two weeks. My question is, do we have time to visit Switzerland for a couple days at the beginning or end of our trip? We'd like to explore, eat and shop in a few old villages. I'd love to see the scenes and drive along Lake Como but my mother's done that and said she'll never drive on that road again, (afraid of heights - but loves the Alps - go figure! What is the best way to get there and where do you suggest we go? Would love to get a sense of old world Switzerland. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 핼로우카지노ぁ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ぁ핼로우카지노
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 4 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 5 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 6 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 7 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 8 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 9 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 10 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 11 Ostuni favourites
- 12 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 13 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 14 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 15 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 16 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 17 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 18 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 19 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 20 Cochem or Beilstein
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 23 Barcelona sites: attire
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 Paris Visite pass