Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage advice
- 2 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Trip to Pyrenees
- 6 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 7 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 Crete Ancient sites
- 16 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Basketball in London
- 25 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?