Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Sixt insurance claim
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 14 SIM card
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 All of Spain or something else..?
- 17 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 18 RENFE error message during payment
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?