Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 3 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 7 Switzerland in April
- 8 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 9 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 10 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 13 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Berlin to Barcelona
- 16 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 19 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 20 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 21 Venice at Christmas
- 22 Bayeux and environs
- 23 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 24 Best way to see Croatia?
- 25 Rome For 2 days
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?