Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Florence
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?