Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 3 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 4 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 5 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 6 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 7 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 10 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 11 Croatian islands
- 12 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 13 Age limitation for car rental
- 14 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 15 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 16 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 17 please revew provence agenda
- 18 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 19 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 20 German Train travel
- 21 Lake Como - basta!
- 22 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 23 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 24 holiday problem in Budapest
- 25 Could really use Swiss train travel help
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?