Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 6 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Belfast to Scotland help
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 France, Italy and Greec
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 help regarding removal firm in london
- 25 Dresden or Leipzig