Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Croatia transportation question.
- 10 Cutback on Spain trip
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 16 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 17 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 18 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?