Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 2 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 3 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?