Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 3 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 4 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 7 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 11 Advance Booking for Spain
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 14 10 nights in France
- 15 The DCC scam is spreading
- 16 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 17 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 18 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 19 Greece Travel Advice
- 20 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 21 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 24 GPS vs Google Maps
- 25 Brussels Airport
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?