Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Acorn TV
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 We're here!
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?