Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 4 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 5 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 6 Bibich Winery
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 9 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 10 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 11 Honeymoon Decision?
- 12 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 13 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 14 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Cornwall or Paris?
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 20 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 21 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 22 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 23 London hotel tax is 20%
- 24 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London