Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Trip Report -Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Paris and Chartres
- 3 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 4 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 7 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 8 We are off to France again!!
- 9 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 10 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 11 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 12 greece hotels
- 13 Noordam transatlantic
- 14 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 15 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 16 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 17 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 18 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 19 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 20 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 21 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 22 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 23 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 24 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 25 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest