Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 3 Bologna tips
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 8 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 18 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 19 Gargano Promontory
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 22 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 23 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 25 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam