Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 3 Ordering in a Deli
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 11 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 12 International Friends Tour
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 Walking Scotland
- 16 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 19 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 22 Bordeaux TRIP
- 23 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 24 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 25 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?