Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 2 온라인카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 3 실시간카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시아카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 5 아시안카지노(✎(☭【→ ＮＡ４２８。COM ←】☭)✎)슈퍼카지노
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 8 Paris travel help
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 One night in the Dolomites
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 Airport Transit Visa
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 23 Where in Greece
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?