Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 French Election - Questions???
- 5 French election
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 10 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 13 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 2 weeks Europe trip
- 16 Leather goods in Florence
- 17 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 22 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 23 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 24 dinner jackets
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?