Fiance and I are going to Istanbul for one of our honeymoon stops in October. We are interested in taking a cruise along the Bosphorus, but I am wondering if it will be possible for me to get off on the Asian side? I am in a small, manual wheelchair and am unable to climb steps (less than 3 is not a problem). I can't find a lot of information about what that side is like and from pictures in Google images it looks like there are steps all over the place. Any suggestions? We are pretty adventurous, but realistically should we bother with this? Even if we can only explore a small portion this is fine with us as I am used to having to sacrifice certain sights during our travels.
Any advice is very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appenzell in December?
- 2 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 5 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 6 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 7 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 8 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 12 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 13 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 16 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 24 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 25 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
Going to Istanbul - will crossing to the Asian side be possible for me?