We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 3 One in Paris ... help
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 8 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 12 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 13 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 14 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 15 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 16 Florence 2 weeks
- 17 12 days in Austria
- 18 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 19 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 22 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 23 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 24 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere