We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major quake in central Itay
- 2 More Info : http://trypurejuvenate.com/hypertone-force-south-africa/
- 3 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 Brugge or Ghent?
- 6 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 7 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 10 3 days with a Swindon base
- 11 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 12 Local markets in Italy
- 13 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 14 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 15 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 16 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 17 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 20 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 21 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 22 Sicily transportation
- 23 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 24 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 25 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece