We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 6 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Amalfi Coast help
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Paris Metro
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input