We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Stockholm during midsummer
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 14 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 21 Praiano
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland