We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 2 Berlin insurance questions
- 3 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 6 France for Six Weeks
- 7 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 11 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 12 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 13 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 14 explore Italy on a budget
- 15 Vienna Favorites
- 16 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 17 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 18 10 Days trip to Europe
- 19 Cochem or Beilstein
- 20 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 21 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 22 Need advice on transportation
- 23 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 24 3 days Venice to Paris
- 25 Czech Republic and East Germany itinerary