We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Petersburg plus
- 2 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 3 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 4 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 5 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 6 Hotels in Barcelona
- 7 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 8 Referendum in Greece
- 9 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 10 Barcelona Itinerary
- 11 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 12 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 13 Bath or Exeter
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 16 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 17 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 18 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 19 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 20 Our Paris plans
- 21 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 22 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 A week in Vienna