We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 2 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 3 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 4 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 5 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 6 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 7 Montpellier - A few questions
- 8 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 9 Vienna or Munich
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 12 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 13 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 14 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 15 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 16 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 17 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 18 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 19 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 20 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 21 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 22 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 23 Day trips from Cologne
- 24 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 25 French countryside/wine country