We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Going to France and Iceland - GPS recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 2 london in 2.5 days
- 3 Giverny in early October?
- 4 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 9 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 10 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 11 Alterations to night trains routes
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 14 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 15 Two Days in Prague
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 20 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 21 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 22 Schengen Visa
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands