We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 16 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 21 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help