We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Going to France and Iceland - GPS recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 2 Wish me luck please
- 3 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 4 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 5 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 6 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 7 Turkey - Live report
- 8 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 9 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 14 Paris: Best Bistros
- 15 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 16 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 17 Athens and which islands?
- 18 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 19 Eleanor's Pages
- 20 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 21 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 22 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 23 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 24 Help with Lucerne in April
- 25 Great Britain Car Tour Help!