We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 2 Car rental insurance woes
- 3 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 6 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 7 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 8 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 9 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Paris recommendations?
- 12 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 13 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 14 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 15 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 16 Umbria and Piedmont
- 17 Norway Fjords
- 18 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 19 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Car and Driver in Italy
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 25 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report