We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How big backpack do I need?
- 2 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 3 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 4 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 5 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 6 Munich Under Attack...
- 7 From Genoa to Rome...
- 8 Dentix in Spain
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 11 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 12 First trip - destination advice!
- 13 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 14 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Should I speculate?
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Le Marche Sept./Oct.