We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Going to France and Iceland - GPS recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 2 Ireland train system: first class??
- 3 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 4 Paris - one day itinerary
- 5 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 6 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 7 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 8 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 9 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 10 apartment
- 11 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 14 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 15 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 17 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 18 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 19 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 20 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 21 Russian Visa Question
- 22 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 23 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby