We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Going to France and Iceland - GPS recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 5 Ghent or Paris?
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 12 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 13 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 14 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 17 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 18 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 19 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 22 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 23 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome