We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Going to France and Iceland - GPS recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 7 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 8 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 Italy trip questions
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 19 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 20 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 21 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 22 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 23 Suggestion for travel memories
- 24 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 25 Italy/Austria/Germany/France