We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Going to France and Iceland - GPS recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 I'm in a funk
- 7 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 travel to western Europe from India
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 16 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 22 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 23 stop in lisboa or not
- 24 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary