We are going to Iceland and France this summer and are thinking of buying a GPS. We want to buy something inexpensive that will work well in both Europe and the US, and that comes pre-loaded with North American and Europe maps with a lifetime subscription for updating (on ALL included maps). It seems that there are a lot of options and I don't know where to start. Don't need anything fancy with a huge screen or Bluetooth or anything - just a regular sat nav. However, it must have Europe maps loaded and must have lifetime updates for those Europe maps (as well as North American maps.)
Any suggestions? Thank you!
Going to France and Iceland - GPS recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great restaurants in Italy
- 2 Amalfi coast in May
- 3 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 5 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 6 Amsterday > Bruges
- 7 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 8 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 9 CDG questions
- 10 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 London - Off-the-Path Gems