I'm going to be going to Europe this summer for about a month. At first I was afraid that this was too long but these past few weeks I have been doing a lot of research and now I realize for the amount of stuff I want to see I definetely don't have enough time. The problem with me is I want to see everything. I keep looking at all the cities I am going to and I keep telling myself I have to take a few of these places off my list because it won't be possible to all of it but I just can't decide what to take off. Obviously I can't spend 1 day in each city because then I would be missing so much from those major cities. Like how can Paris be done in a day? It can't. It would be a waste. Anyway here are the cities I want to visit. Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Zurich, Munich, Vienna, Venice, Florence, Rome, amalfi coast, naples, french riviera (nice, monaco, st.tropez) Now this is a lot for just one month. Anyone have any tips for me? Does anyone see anything on this list not worthwhile that I could take off? thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 2 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 11 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Electrical Power Conversion
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 20 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete