Hi users of Fodors. Want to share my thought. I am going to enjoy whole 1 week with my family. Please suggest me some ideas so that I am able to make whole week more interesting. Thanks to all in advance.
Going to enjoy whole 1 week with my family starting from 1 Jan 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Augsburg with kids
- 10 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 11 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid