Hi there, we are a family of four (children ages 9 and 12). We will be in sorrento from June 22nd - 28th as the middle week of a three week trip to Italy. From Sorrento, we plan to go on a day trip to Positano, Capri, Ischia and Pompeii. I'd love some advice for our day in Ischia. The thermal spas sound absolutely wonderful, but are children welcome? Is there one that is best suited for children? Or are we better off visiting a beach? If so, which one? Thanks so much for your help!
Going to a spa in Ischia with kids?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Florence in October
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 7 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 London at Easter
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla