Hi there, we are a family of four (children ages 9 and 12). We will be in sorrento from June 22nd - 28th as the middle week of a three week trip to Italy. From Sorrento, we plan to go on a day trip to Positano, Capri, Ischia and Pompeii. I'd love some advice for our day in Ischia. The thermal spas sound absolutely wonderful, but are children welcome? Is there one that is best suited for children? Or are we better off visiting a beach? If so, which one? Thanks so much for your help!
Going to a spa in Ischia with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 My notes on Greece 101
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres