Very excited for our upcoming trip to Spain - Barcelona and Madrid!
DH and I have tickets for a Barcelona match at Camp Nou. We will be staying in L'Eixample area between Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia. The game is at 9:00 pm on a Sunday night.
What would be the best way to get to and from the match? I was thinking taxi, especially going there, but thinking it may be virtually impossible to get a cab after the match. It looks like the Metro may be the best way to go, but my map is a little unclear as it sort of "cuts off" right at Camp Nou. It seems like we could take the L5 from Diagonal to Sants-Estacio and switch to L3 to Les Corts?? Is that area fine for walking? I assume the trains will be running after the match at 11:00 pm-midnight or so? Would this be the best way or do any of you have a better recommendation?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning