Very excited for our upcoming trip to Spain - Barcelona and Madrid!
DH and I have tickets for a Barcelona match at Camp Nou. We will be staying in L'Eixample area between Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia. The game is at 9:00 pm on a Sunday night.
What would be the best way to get to and from the match? I was thinking taxi, especially going there, but thinking it may be virtually impossible to get a cab after the match. It looks like the Metro may be the best way to go, but my map is a little unclear as it sort of "cuts off" right at Camp Nou. It seems like we could take the L5 from Diagonal to Sants-Estacio and switch to L3 to Les Corts?? Is that area fine for walking? I assume the trains will be running after the match at 11:00 pm-midnight or so? Would this be the best way or do any of you have a better recommendation?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 4 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 5 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Interesting places to visit
- 18 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville