Very excited for our upcoming trip to Spain - Barcelona and Madrid!
DH and I have tickets for a Barcelona match at Camp Nou. We will be staying in L'Eixample area between Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia. The game is at 9:00 pm on a Sunday night.
What would be the best way to get to and from the match? I was thinking taxi, especially going there, but thinking it may be virtually impossible to get a cab after the match. It looks like the Metro may be the best way to go, but my map is a little unclear as it sort of "cuts off" right at Camp Nou. It seems like we could take the L5 from Diagonal to Sants-Estacio and switch to L3 to Les Corts?? Is that area fine for walking? I assume the trains will be running after the match at 11:00 pm-midnight or so? Would this be the best way or do any of you have a better recommendation?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메가스포츠카지노 《→✕【 SSK68。CoM 】✕←》슈퍼카지노메가스포츠카지노
- 2 보라카이카지노 《→✓【 SSK68。CoM 】✓←》슈퍼카지노보라카이카지노
- 3 카지노블랙잭 《→✑【 SSK68。CoM 】✑←》슈퍼카지노카지노블랙잭
- 4 필리핀세부카지노 《→✐【 SSK68。CoM 】✐←》슈퍼카지노필리핀세부카지노
- 5 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 8 Family vacation to europe
- 9 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 11 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 12 Barcelona and...
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 15 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 16 Spain during Holy Week
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 24 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 25 지카지노 《→☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠←》슈퍼카지노지카지노