Very excited for our upcoming trip to Spain - Barcelona and Madrid!
DH and I have tickets for a Barcelona match at Camp Nou. We will be staying in L'Eixample area between Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia. The game is at 9:00 pm on a Sunday night.
What would be the best way to get to and from the match? I was thinking taxi, especially going there, but thinking it may be virtually impossible to get a cab after the match. It looks like the Metro may be the best way to go, but my map is a little unclear as it sort of "cuts off" right at Camp Nou. It seems like we could take the L5 from Diagonal to Sants-Estacio and switch to L3 to Les Corts?? Is that area fine for walking? I assume the trains will be running after the match at 11:00 pm-midnight or so? Would this be the best way or do any of you have a better recommendation?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 3 multi city flights to europe
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 9 My final Prague itinerary
- 10 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 11 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 12 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 18 Private Guide in Lyon
- 19 13 nights in switzerland
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 London Theater
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!