I have a friend who is traveling on Lufthansa from the US, landing in Frankfurt with a one hour layover and an ultimate destination in Salzburg. I thought she would have to go through Customs in Frankfort and therefore, one hour is not sufficient. However, a Lufthansa rep told her she would go through Customs at her ultimate destination and if the server allowed her to book the ticket, it was fine. His info showed you only needed 45 minutes in Frankfurt. The ticket is booked now, so no turning back. Any thoughts?
Going through Customs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 3 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 My itinerary for Greece
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 10 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 11 London 2nd time around
- 12 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 13 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 14 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 17 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 18 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 21 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 22 Budget for 3 Month's
- 23 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???