I have a friend who is traveling on Lufthansa from the US, landing in Frankfurt with a one hour layover and an ultimate destination in Salzburg. I thought she would have to go through Customs in Frankfort and therefore, one hour is not sufficient. However, a Lufthansa rep told her she would go through Customs at her ultimate destination and if the server allowed her to book the ticket, it was fine. His info showed you only needed 45 minutes in Frankfurt. The ticket is booked now, so no turning back. Any thoughts?
Going through Customs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 2 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 5 Taormina Sicily
- 6 Driving in Italy
- 7 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 8 Italy dolomites
- 9 Taormina to Palermo
- 10 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 Suggestion for travel memories
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 15 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 16 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 17 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 history museums or locations
- 20 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 21 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 22 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier