I will be visiting France for 2 weeks. I am starting my journey with 3 days in Paris...after which i am proceeding to avignon ( 1 night ) .....to provence ( 2 nights ) ...nice ( 3 nights ) ...Lyon ( 1 night ) ...back to Paris ( 3 nights) . I am not sure if I should buy the rail pass or point to point ticket. We are a group of 3 ...2 senior citzens ad 1 in our fifties. WOuld a point to point ticket be cheaper or a rail pass . If it is a railpass.. how many days willvbe appropriate. From Paris...Iwould like to do day trips to the loire valey and perhaps Normandy. Can anyone helped and advise me on te route and the train tickets? For reservation , how much more do I hav pay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Light weight small converter?
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 Small towns not too near Paris
- 4 Escorted tours Norway
- 5 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 6 Car rental help in Sicily
- 7 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 8 Munich Hotel Location
- 9 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 Wake Up Mods
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 15 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 18 Clean up spam
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Driving in Croatia
- 21 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?