I will be visiting France for 2 weeks. I am starting my journey with 3 days in Paris...after which i am proceeding to avignon ( 1 night ) .....to provence ( 2 nights ) ...nice ( 3 nights ) ...Lyon ( 1 night ) ...back to Paris ( 3 nights) . I am not sure if I should buy the rail pass or point to point ticket. We are a group of 3 ...2 senior citzens ad 1 in our fifties. WOuld a point to point ticket be cheaper or a rail pass . If it is a railpass.. how many days willvbe appropriate. From Paris...Iwould like to do day trips to the loire valey and perhaps Normandy. Can anyone helped and advise me on te route and the train tickets? For reservation , how much more do I hav pay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Milan or Turin
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris