I will be visiting France for 2 weeks. I am starting my journey with 3 days in Paris...after which i am proceeding to avignon ( 1 night ) .....to provence ( 2 nights ) ...nice ( 3 nights ) ...Lyon ( 1 night ) ...back to Paris ( 3 nights) . I am not sure if I should buy the rail pass or point to point ticket. We are a group of 3 ...2 senior citzens ad 1 in our fifties. WOuld a point to point ticket be cheaper or a rail pass . If it is a railpass.. how many days willvbe appropriate. From Paris...Iwould like to do day trips to the loire valey and perhaps Normandy. Can anyone helped and advise me on te route and the train tickets? For reservation , how much more do I hav pay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 2 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 3 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Naples + Walking Tour
- 10 TIM in FCO - update
- 11 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 15 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 16 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 17 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 18 Venice gondola ride
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 23 London and Normandy
- 24 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 25 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?