I will be visiting France for 2 weeks. I am starting my journey with 3 days in Paris...after which i am proceeding to avignon ( 1 night ) .....to provence ( 2 nights ) ...nice ( 3 nights ) ...Lyon ( 1 night ) ...back to Paris ( 3 nights) . I am not sure if I should buy the rail pass or point to point ticket. We are a group of 3 ...2 senior citzens ad 1 in our fifties. WOuld a point to point ticket be cheaper or a rail pass . If it is a railpass.. how many days willvbe appropriate. From Paris...Iwould like to do day trips to the loire valey and perhaps Normandy. Can anyone helped and advise me on te route and the train tickets? For reservation , how much more do I hav pay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Keukenhof in May?
- 8 Happy birthday ATM
- 9 24 hours in Paris
- 10 Insurance on rental car options
- 11 Istanbul at Easter
- 12 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 18 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland