This is my situation, 5 years ago I regretfully took the decision to drive after having some beers in Germany, I've got pulled over and I was arrested. I spent 1 night in jail and paid a fine of around 400 euros, I really don't remember the exact amount, and my licensed was removed from me. I live in Mexico, this was a 10 days trip only so I was let go on day 9 so I came back to Mexico the day 10 with no further problem.
Now I planning to go back to Europe, but this time to France, arriving in Switzerland. Do you think I will have any trouble to get in? Do you think I could drive there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Paris hotel
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Stuck in Paris
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 18 Renting a car in Greece
- 19 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 20 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 Iceland france spain
- 25 Ludwig Castles