This is my situation, 5 years ago I regretfully took the decision to drive after having some beers in Germany, I've got pulled over and I was arrested. I spent 1 night in jail and paid a fine of around 400 euros, I really don't remember the exact amount, and my licensed was removed from me. I live in Mexico, this was a 10 days trip only so I was let go on day 9 so I came back to Mexico the day 10 with no further problem.
Now I planning to go back to Europe, but this time to France, arriving in Switzerland. Do you think I will have any trouble to get in? Do you think I could drive there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 Creative@: norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800.:681:.7208 norton 24*7
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Naples + Walking Tour
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 14 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 15 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 16 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 17 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 18 Venice gondola ride
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 23 London and Normandy
- 24 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 25 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?