This is my situation, 5 years ago I regretfully took the decision to drive after having some beers in Germany, I've got pulled over and I was arrested. I spent 1 night in jail and paid a fine of around 400 euros, I really don't remember the exact amount, and my licensed was removed from me. I live in Mexico, this was a 10 days trip only so I was let go on day 9 so I came back to Mexico the day 10 with no further problem.
Now I planning to go back to Europe, but this time to France, arriving in Switzerland. Do you think I will have any trouble to get in? Do you think I could drive there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Baby Milk
- 9 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 17 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Hotel in Vienna