This is my situation, 5 years ago I regretfully took the decision to drive after having some beers in Germany, I've got pulled over and I was arrested. I spent 1 night in jail and paid a fine of around 400 euros, I really don't remember the exact amount, and my licensed was removed from me. I live in Mexico, this was a 10 days trip only so I was let go on day 9 so I came back to Mexico the day 10 with no further problem.
Now I planning to go back to Europe, but this time to France, arriving in Switzerland. Do you think I will have any trouble to get in? Do you think I could drive there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Christmas Day in Granada
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 car insurance italy
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Venice/Mestre
- 13 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Transylvania - June 2018
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Krakow
- 21 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line