This is my situation, 5 years ago I regretfully took the decision to drive after having some beers in Germany, I've got pulled over and I was arrested. I spent 1 night in jail and paid a fine of around 400 euros, I really don't remember the exact amount, and my licensed was removed from me. I live in Mexico, this was a 10 days trip only so I was let go on day 9 so I came back to Mexico the day 10 with no further problem.
Now I planning to go back to Europe, but this time to France, arriving in Switzerland. Do you think I will have any trouble to get in? Do you think I could drive there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 Globus Iberian Tour
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 6 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 7 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 13 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 14 road trip through scotland
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days