This is my situation, 5 years ago I regretfully took the decision to drive after having some beers in Germany, I've got pulled over and I was arrested. I spent 1 night in jail and paid a fine of around 400 euros, I really don't remember the exact amount, and my licensed was removed from me. I live in Mexico, this was a 10 days trip only so I was let go on day 9 so I came back to Mexico the day 10 with no further problem.
Now I planning to go back to Europe, but this time to France, arriving in Switzerland. Do you think I will have any trouble to get in? Do you think I could drive there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/embova-rx/
- 2 38 Days in Paris
- 3 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 4 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 12 How the kids age calculated
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 17 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Beaune France
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Firt time VISA applicant
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162