We are going on a cruise which will stop at St. Petersburg, Russia. I read somewhere that you can go ashore without a visa as long as you are staying on board the ship overnight. Is this true as we'd like to have some free time there. Margot
Going ashore in St Petersburg without a visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 11 1 week in Croatia
- 12 german rail ticket question
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Trip to Iceland
- 15 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 Eating in France-two new books