We are going on a cruise which will stop at St. Petersburg, Russia. I read somewhere that you can go ashore without a visa as long as you are staying on board the ship overnight. Is this true as we'd like to have some free time there. Margot
Going ashore in St Petersburg without a visa
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 11 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 12 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 17 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia