Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 2 Travel by train in Poland?
- 3 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 4 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 5 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 6 Trains
- 7 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 8 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 11 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 12 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 13 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 14 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 15 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 16 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 17 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 20 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 21 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 22 UK with Kids
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 25 DVD players in France