Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 4 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 5 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 6 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 7 spain
- 8 Help with Madrid Location
- 9 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 10 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Cornwall or Paris?
- 13 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 14 2 full days in Paris
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 17 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 18 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 19 Help for San Sebastian
- 20 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 21 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 22 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 23 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 Greece with 4 months baby old in September