Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 France, Italy and Greec
- 7 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 South of France November Trip Report
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Clearsky Holidays
- 18 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 19 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Luggage sizing
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United