Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 International driving permit required in France?
- 3 Message for Ackislander
- 4 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 5 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 6 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 7 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 8 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 Netherlands Delta Works
- 11 Passport Delays
- 12 Hotel in Rome?
- 13 Cotswolds village base
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 16 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 17 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 18 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 21 Wine tour from Verona?
- 22 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 25 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1