Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 5 Is this realistic... advice?
- 6 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 7 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 8 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 11 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 12 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 13 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 14 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Dordogne lodging
- 17 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 18 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 19 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 20 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 23 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.