Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting a SIM card and cell phone in Turkey
- 2 Istanbul airport transportation
- 3 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 4 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Gite and/or agritourism
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Athens/Istanbul March
- 13 English ruined castles
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 20 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 21 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin