Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 2 travel to western Europe from India
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 5 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 6 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 7 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 14 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 15 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 16 Moroccan food in Paris
- 17 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 18 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 23 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera