Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 3 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 9 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 10 Traveling within Italy
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Which travel plan?
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Travel by train or bus