Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 GPS in Tuscany
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 6 italy
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 13 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 17 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 18 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 19 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Stay near Paris
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)