Four of us will be visiting the Luberon region in late May and would like to visit a goat cheese maker with goats to see how their cheeses are made. We would also like to visit an olive oil mill. We know the oil mill will not be in production at that time of year,but would like to tour anyway. Has anyone visited either in the area around Loumarin? the Luberon area? Thanks in advance for your help.
goat cheese farm and olive oil mill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 UK for 12 days !
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 tour guides in rome
- 13 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 poland to switzerland
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 21 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 22 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas