I'll be joined on my next Paris trip by a friend for her very first visit there (she travels mostly in Italy and went to school in Rome). She'll be there for a week, and she's happy to leave all the "planning" (what there is of it . . . ) to me, and I'm happy with it --
Except for this.
She has celiac disease and cannot eat gluten. In addition, she doesn't like red meat. She's not a vegetarian and will eat fish & chicken & eggs.
These are the restaurants that I thought would be a start:
Al-Ajami, Lebanese, 58, rue François
Chez Gabrielle 7 Rue Etoile, 75017
Le Boudoir 25 rue Collsee, 75008
La Verriere 24 Avenue de Tourville, 75007
Fee Nature 69, rue d’Argout, 75002
I thought vegetarian restaurants would have more things she could eat -- lots of veggies and potatoes. Risotto is good.
So, any thoughts? Do you know of someplace we should add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 7 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 16 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 21 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 22 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Question about Loire Valley châteaux