I'll be joined on my next Paris trip by a friend for her very first visit there (she travels mostly in Italy and went to school in Rome). She'll be there for a week, and she's happy to leave all the "planning" (what there is of it . . . ) to me, and I'm happy with it --
Except for this.
She has celiac disease and cannot eat gluten. In addition, she doesn't like red meat. She's not a vegetarian and will eat fish & chicken & eggs.
These are the restaurants that I thought would be a start:
Al-Ajami, Lebanese, 58, rue François
Chez Gabrielle 7 Rue Etoile, 75017
Le Boudoir 25 rue Collsee, 75008
La Verriere 24 Avenue de Tourville, 75007
Fee Nature 69, rue d’Argout, 75002
I thought vegetarian restaurants would have more things she could eat -- lots of veggies and potatoes. Risotto is good.
So, any thoughts? Do you know of someplace we should add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 7 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Barcelona cooking classes
- 13 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 16 Where to buy Saffron?
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 22 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?