I'll be joined on my next Paris trip by a friend for her very first visit there (she travels mostly in Italy and went to school in Rome). She'll be there for a week, and she's happy to leave all the "planning" (what there is of it . . . ) to me, and I'm happy with it --
Except for this.
She has celiac disease and cannot eat gluten. In addition, she doesn't like red meat. She's not a vegetarian and will eat fish & chicken & eggs.
These are the restaurants that I thought would be a start:
Al-Ajami, Lebanese, 58, rue François
Chez Gabrielle 7 Rue Etoile, 75017
Le Boudoir 25 rue Collsee, 75008
La Verriere 24 Avenue de Tourville, 75007
Fee Nature 69, rue d’Argout, 75002
I thought vegetarian restaurants would have more things she could eat -- lots of veggies and potatoes. Risotto is good.
So, any thoughts? Do you know of someplace we should add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 2 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 3 Leather goods in Florence
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 6 Trip to Rome
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 France Itinerary Advice
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 French election
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 French Election - Questions???