I'll be joined on my next Paris trip by a friend for her very first visit there (she travels mostly in Italy and went to school in Rome). She'll be there for a week, and she's happy to leave all the "planning" (what there is of it . . . ) to me, and I'm happy with it --
Except for this.
She has celiac disease and cannot eat gluten. In addition, she doesn't like red meat. She's not a vegetarian and will eat fish & chicken & eggs.
These are the restaurants that I thought would be a start:
Al-Ajami, Lebanese, 58, rue François
Chez Gabrielle 7 Rue Etoile, 75017
Le Boudoir 25 rue Collsee, 75008
La Verriere 24 Avenue de Tourville, 75007
Fee Nature 69, rue d’Argout, 75002
I thought vegetarian restaurants would have more things she could eat -- lots of veggies and potatoes. Risotto is good.
So, any thoughts? Do you know of someplace we should add?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 마카오룰렛 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 3 필리핀환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 4 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Corfu
- 10 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Dijon in December!