Does anyone have any experience with gluten-free eating in Spain (or elsewhere in Europe if Spain is unrealistic). My wife, who has celiac disease and must avoid even minuscule traces of gluten, dream of spending a month or two somewhere in southern Spain (or elsewhere) next winter but worry about the lack of options in restaurants, certainly, but also the availability of safe foods in grocery stores or markets, especially in non-metro areas. Is this dream realistic for people who must (unfortunately) be militaristic about the foods they eat? All informed insights and advice appreciated ... locales, experiences, resources, etc. Thank you!
Gluten free options in Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 What's your suggestion ????
- 4 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 5 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 6 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 7 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 8 Renting an apt.
- 9 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 10 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 11 Help me with this trip
- 12 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 13 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 14 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 15 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 17 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 18 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 19 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 20 Best london location to stay?
- 21 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 22 A guide to Madrid
- 23 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 24 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 25 VIGO, SPAIN