I know, no croissants. Torture. But I wonder if any of you have had experience dining / snacking gluten free in Paris. If you could share any recommendations for restaurants, groceries or cafes, I would really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 3 Paris advice with kids
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 11 Paris travel help
- 12 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 16 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 One night in the Dolomites
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Airport Transit Visa
- 23 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 24 Where in Greece
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary